English Conversation: Master Conversation Skills 3
What you'll learn
- Hold conversations on a variety of topics
- Understand the most common spoken Questions and Phrases in English
- Learn how to Communicate effectively with English Native Speakers
- Feel confident in understanding and being understood in practical conversations.
- Understand the Formal and Informal phrases and how to use in Context
- A Desire to improve your Conversation skills and spoken English
- Basic Understanding of English.
Do you want to improve your English communication at work , school and English world ? So if your answer is Yes , This course is Definitely For You
Many students have trouble Using English in formal and Informal situations .. But in this course I would help you understand these differences and explain How to use them . ..
Remember , Repeating the sentences and phrases is the best way to Improve your Pronunciation ..
In this course I Have tried to choose the most common topics people use in their Conversations
Such as : Talking about future plans , Asking others for their opinions , Speaking about Statistics , Phrases for disappointment , Phrases commonly used in order to agree or disagree with people, Phrases sued for compliment , Cheering people up , bad and good experiences etc.
So my technique and Method of Teaching is .
Learn the phrases
Understand where and how to use them in different context
Review them in short movies
Checking your understanding of these phrases
In order to improve your English conversation, you need to improve your listening, understanding, and speaking. through this style and method, you will definitely improve your English conversation skills.
This way , I’m sure you will never forget them .. but Remember Practice is the best way to Improve ..
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who want to improve their conversation skills.
- This course is meant for people who enjoy meeting people from all around the world.
- Those students who are tired of using repetitive phrases and want to upgrade their speaking skills
-Master's Degree in English Linguistics US
- TV host / Dubber / Narrator
-Lived and studied in Canada,England
-10+ Years of experience / A1 to C2 Levels
-TESOL and CELTA coach , IELTS 9 Holder
-Cambridge Certified Tutor/ IELTS Examiner
I believe that teaching is an art, like an artist, you need to be creative to be a good teacher. I always look for different things to do to help students get the information in the easiest way possible including animation programs, Videos and personalized learning activities. I have always tried to focus on the skills of speaking and helping learners change their brain to speak automatically, without needing to think.
My courses and classes will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversation
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills quickly
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean