English Vocabulary #15: 69 Psychology Words and Concepts
- A burning desire to Master English and Discover the World!
- Ready to not just be a student or a learner - but an Explorer!
- Only if you are ready and willing, to complete the entire course.
- Be ready to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.
- Something to take notes with.
- Prepare to start my 'Master 1 New Word' challenge.
My course will help you to Master English and Discover the World.
For every 1 new word you master in English, that is 7 new sentences you can make.
Have you ever had a problem where you don't know many psychology words? Do you know what things like "altruism" means? What is the difference between "optimistic" and "pessimistic"? What is the "waterfall illusion"?
Then, this course was made for you! Enroll now if you want to take your English to the next level and to join the team of Explorers!
You will learn:
Learn new words about psychology in alphabetical order.
I am not a psychologist yet introducing new words, phrases and concepts so you can expand your English.
Grow accustomed to more complex and strange English words, so then smaller words become easier and simpler for you.
With my whiteboard and marker pens, I will teach you how to Master them and other important grammar rules too, such as:
Adjective, likely to have a lot of incidents. Clumsy.
Careful with her, she is accident prone and might break something.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Adjective, someone cannot pay attention or is impulsive.
They think he has ADHD.
Noun, someone who is addicted to alcohol and may need it to do everyday things. A form of addiction.
When that happens people often turn to alcoholism.
We will explore English together as I show you mistakes and broaden the topics to go beyond just the lesson objectives.
If you could speak to anyone in English. What would you talk about?
If you are new or need a reminder, there is no simple way to learn English - fast.
With my course you are not just another learner, not just another student - you are an English Explorer.
With my course you will not just learn English - you will master it.
With my course you will be challenged, your comfort zone stretched and pushed to new limits.
What if you could work on your passion in English?
What if you could achieve your life's goals in English?
What if you could leave your mark on history in English?
Enroll now, if you want to Master English!
Enroll now, if want to Discover the World!
Enroll now, if you are ready to be more than a student or learner, but an Explorer!
Enroll to my course ONLY if you are ready and willing to start...
Let's keep exploring!
TESOL Certified English Teacher and your Lead Language Explorer
Master English, Discover the World! Which word will you master next?
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to Master English and then Discover the World!
- Those that want to join the team as an Explorer - with me you are not JUST a student or learner...
- English speakers who are ready to take their skills to the next level.
- Those that are getting ready for exams and want help with their IELTs.
- Not for the feint hearted.
- Those that can do my 'Master 1 New Word' challenge.
- 01:39Who am I?
- 02:01My Master 1 New Word Challenge
- 01:35Lesson Objectives
- 02:50Accident prone, ADHD, Alcoholism
- 02:49Altruism, Anxiety, Attachment theory
- 03:22Autism, Behavioural Economics, Behavioural perspective
- 02:47Biological perspective, Biopsychology, Body Language
- 03:39Broken Escalator Phenomenon, Bystander Effect, CBT
- 03:36Civil Inattention, Cognitive Dissonance, Cognitive Perspective
- 02:25Conformity, Conscious, Creativity
- 03:00Cult, Dark Triad, Dyslexia
- 00:37A Quick Note
- 02:27ECT, Ego, EMDR
- 03:44Emotional Intelligence, Evolutionary Perspective, Eye Contact
- 03:06False Memories, Fast Lag Effect, Graphology
- 14 questionsQuiz
My name is Adrian and I am on Udemy so you can Master English and Discover the World.
In my courses you are not just a student, not just a learner - you are an Explorer.
Exploring and Mastering English 1 word at a time - for every 1 word you master that is 7 new sentences you can make. Which word will you master next?
My classes always stretch your comfort zone, challenge your grammar and test your understanding.
Since October 2017, when I first became TESOL certified, I have taught 10,000s of Chinese students of all ages online on a major Chinese English educational platform. I left in July 2020.
I learned a lot about China while I was teaching them, so I consider myself well-travelled and international. I also speak Spanish.
My classes are informative as I share concepts, ideas and philosophy because I don't just want the lessons to be about boring topics and rules, but to expand the lesson and share new ideas to broaden your horizons. When I was teaching at the Chinese company I saw the whole thing as a cultural exchange and I am bringing that philosophy here too.
My classes help you:
1.Take your speaking to the next level.
2. Challenge your reading and listening abilities.
3. Test your understanding.
4. Expand your grammar understanding.
5. Put your English thinking skills to the test.
6. Join the team and community of Explorers and master English - 1 word at a time.
My classes are only the serious students that want to take their English to the next level.
My classes will teach you the important aspects you need to learn to survive and thrive.
My classes will show you common mistakes other speakers have made.
My courses are for those that have a burning desire to Master English and Discover the World.
Join my classes now and be not just another student, but an Explorer.
Join my classes now and Master English and Discover the World.
Which word will you master next?
Let's keep exploring!