How to use the 12 English verb tenses — ELE-INT ESL learners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use the 12 English verb tenses in various situations. These include:
- Present Simple
- Past Simple
- Future Simple
- Present Perfect
- Past Perfect
- Future Perfect
- Present Continuous
- Past Continuous
- Future Continuous
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Verb tenses with conditional phrases
- Verb tenses with prepositional phrases
- Verb tenses with adverbial phrases
- Students must be above beginner level, so ELEMENTARY or above
- a PC, tablet, or mobile phone
- 10 minutes per lesson + 20 minutes practise in free time
This 12 English Verb Tenses SparkEnglish e-learning course is designed for Elementary to Intermediate level learners of English (ESL).
Every sentence in English requires a verb, and this course shows you how to use the 12 varieties of verb tenses and their aspects.
Each tense, albeit past, present, or future, has 4 aspects — simple, perfect, continuous, and perfect continuous. This course demonstrates each of the verb tenses, with examples, tests, and bonus course material. There are tasks for you to complete in your free time, and you can watch each lecture as many times as you like because you own the course for life.
You are also able to interact with SparkEnglish teachers via the Udemy notice board.
SparkEnglish courses are studied by students around the globe. Will you be next?
- Elementary to Intermediate level learners of English