English Tutoring 101
- Intermediate English level
If you have seen all the great deals for cheap tutoring sites but you’re nervous about investing, this course is for you.
In this FREE program, you will learn from Paloma, a 5-star, Advanced TESOL Certified ESL Teacher who has taught hundreds of students. She will make sure you know how to find the right tutor for you and get the most out of every session.
By the end of this program, you will …
· have answered some key questions to help you determine exactly what you need from English language tutoring
· learned what important points you can keep in mind when searching for a tutor and what questions to ask to find out if a tutor is right for you
· how you should prepare for every tutoring session so that you can learn the most
· what you will need to do after each tutoring session to help you achieve the best results
We’ll even cover the topic so many avoid: the cost. No matter which platform or private tutor you choose, you will have to invest both time and money. You’ll learn how to know if it’s a good investment for you.
This program, however, is completely free, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
As a thank you for enrolling, I've added a special extra resource filled with links to sites you can use with a tutor or on your own.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for English language students trying to decide if they need a tutor and where to find the right one for their needs and budget.
Paloma has been teaching and tutoring for over 25 years. She is certified and enjoys coaching in a wide variety of fields. However, what she brings to each one is a passion for teaching and helping other to blossom into their innate potential. With a patient and creative approach, she makes learning simple and fun. Paloma strongly believes that each individual has a natural ability to learn easily and she strives to help her clients and students find what will be most beneficial for them.