Speak English With Confidence: English Speaking Course
What you'll learn
- Speak English confidently and naturally on a wide range of everyday topics
- Build your English Speaking skills - speak English fluently, like a native
- Grow your English Language knowledge with hundreds of new words and phrases
- Improve your English Listening skills - listen to a native speaker
- Develop your English Vocabulary using online activities and create your own vocabulary booklet
- The desire to improve your English speaking and English language skills
- You should be at a pre-intermediate (A2) level of English
Speak English confidently in this unique English language course, which is ideal for students at a pre-intermediate to intermediate level of English (A2-B1). You will improve your English Speaking, English Listening, English Vocabulary, English Grammar and English Pronunciation skills.
Includes: Assignments and a Free Companion Website with Online Activities
This Course Also Includes:
✔ Step-by-step teaching method
✔ Online activities
✔ Downloadable PDF Worksheets
✔ Video lessons
✔ AND a Course Facebook Group where you can upload videos of your talks
UNIQUE STEP-BY-STEP METHOD
Each topic is based around a short talk using real-life English - you will hear and see how a native speaker talks about this topic. Then I take you step-by-step through the language you need to create your own talk. At the end of each section, you can create and upload your own short talk.
Watch the introduction to the topic
Listen to my talk
Do a listening activity
Learn the language in my talk
Learn more vocabulary
Do a vocabulary activity
Create a short talk about the topic
Take an assignment (optional)
By working through the materials, you will master the English language needed to speak confidently about a variety of everyday topics. You will also learn English Grammar and English Vocabulary in a natural way.
ABOUT THE COURSE INSTRUCTOR, Charles Cornelius
native English speaker from England
experienced English language teacher with 20 years' teaching experience, including at The British Council
Masters degree in Education
Udemy instructor since 2015: over 30,000 students in 160 countries
Course Image Designed by Freepik
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be speak confidently abouty a variety of everyday topics
- People who need to improve their speaking skills in everyday conversations
- Students at a pre-intermediate (A2) level of English
I'm a qualified teacher with 20 years' teaching experience all over the world, most recently as an English language teacher with the British Council where I taught IELTS exam preparation and Business English. I have also been an IELTS Examiner.
I have a Masters Degree in Education and I am a certified English language teacher.
I'm an experienced teacher trainer, and I have carried out training in English language teaching techniques to classroom teachers in several countries.
I'm the author of two bestselling books and run websites designed for both English language teachers and students.
Qualifications: MA (Education), PGCE (Secondary Education), CELTA