Understand Real English Conversation (Listening & Speaking)
What you'll learn
- Natural English pronunciation
- Pronunciation secrets to help you sound like a native speaker
- Improve your English listening skills
- How to understand native English speakers more easily when they speak fast
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Intermediate or higher level of English pronunciation
- Want to spend time practising English pronunciation
This may be the MOST IMPORTANT English that you EVER learn!
Do you think SPEAKING English is hard?
Do you think UNDERSTANDING English speakers is hard?
Do you feel NERVOUS when you talk to native English speakers?
This course will help you to FIX ALL OF THOSE PROBLEMS.
There are two types of English ...
WRITTEN English and SPOKEN English.
They are VERY different.
In this course, you are going to learn the SECRETS of understanding real English conversation and how to improve your pronunciation and how to speak English naturally like a native speaker. You will learn things that are NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS AND TEXTBOOKS. The best thing is that it's VERY EASY to speak English naturally if you know how.
Many students spend years and years trying to learn how to speak English naturally and how to understand spoken English. This is frustrating, takes too long and shouldn't be like this.
That's why we made this course.
This course will make understanding English conversations and learning natural English pronunciation VERY EASY FOR YOU and it will only take A FEW HOURS!
The course has all of the MOST IMPORTANT ENGLISH WORDS, PHRASES AND SENTENCES in one place and it will show you how native English speakers say this language when they are speaking fast and naturally.
Learning to speak English naturally like a native speaker will IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH FLUENCY and your English LISTENING SKILLS. This is because you will learn to UNDERSTAND FAST SPOKEN ENGLISH.
Knowing this type of pronunciation will also help you to get BETTER RESULTS IN ENGLISH SPEAKING TESTS (IELTS, TOEIC, GAT, CAE, CPE) because you will sound more like a native speaker.
It will also help you ENJOY using English more. You will be able to better understand English TV shows, English movies, English news and MORE!
This course also includes:
· Subtitles on ALL lessons;
· Slow and clear demonstrations of correct pronunciation
· Example sentences;
· Daily practice lessons;
· Downloadable resources;
· Common mistakes;
· Correct pronunciation for UK and US English;
So if you want to start speaking English like a native speaker and understanding fast English speech, this speaking course can help you achieve your dream. If you don't start today, when will you start ... ?
Good luck and I hope to see you inside the course.
Still not sure? Watch some of the preview videos to help you decide if this course is for you.
This course may also help with English conversation skills, speaking English fluently and helping you to understand English TV and English movies.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to sound like a native speaker when they speak English
- Learners who want to understand native English speakers more easily
- Learners who don't want to sound like they are not native speakers
- Learners who want to speak English at a native level
My name is Shane. I'm an award winning qualified English teacher from Australia and I have been teaching English for more than 10 years. (That's a long time, right!?)
This experience has allowed me to learn the best ways to teach English to students whose first language is not English.
Now I want to be your teacher so you can learn REAL English instead of textbook English. This will help you to start improving your English to have more opportunities in your professional and personal life.
My courses will help you to:
- speak English more fluently;
- understand English easier;
- become more confident when using English;
- see how native speakers really use English;
- learn vocab that native speakers really use;
- sound natural when speaking English; and
- master English pronunciation
I would love to hear any opinions or feedback you have so please feel free to send me a message.