English Job Application Writing
What you'll learn
- Write a great CV or Resume in perfect English
- Write a 5-star Cover Letter in English
- Write impressive emails when applying to a company
- Write high quality responses to company emails
- At least A2-level English
Are you applying for jobs, and worried about your English?
Will you graduate from school/university soon and need to start applying for jobs?
Do you want to have more opportunities to work in English-speaking companies?
This course is for job seekers, working professionals and students who want to work in English-speaking companies.
Join us and learn to write perfect Resumes/CVs, Cover Letters and Emails to help you:
- Impress your target company
- Get invited to interviews
- Get hired successfully
We cover all the important written documents you need to make a job application. In this course you will:
- Write a perfect CV/Resume that is ready to send to your dream company
- Prepare a 5-star Cover Letter that will get you invited to an interview
- Learn great vocabulary for job applications and interviews
- Use the Last Minute English Templates to write your applications
- Understand the culture of applying to an international company
You'll also create impressive emails for 7 different situations:
- Sending a Job Inquiry
- Following up a Job Inquiry
- Asking for Information about a Job Advertisement
- Asking for Updates about an Application
- Responding to a Rejection Letter
- Responding to an Invitation to Interview
- Responding to a Job Offer
What we cover:
Video #1 and #2: Writing a perfect resume or CV
Video #3: Write a perfect Cover Letter
Video #4: Write 4 x Proactive Emails to a Company
Video #5: Write 3 x Responses to Emails from a Company
Who this course is for:
- Job Seekers - You are planning to change jobs in the near future. Get ready for success with this course.
- Students - You will graduate from university soon and enter the job market. You need to learn job application skills.
- Professional Workers - You are considering a career change or changing companies. Give yourself more opportunities with this course.
Hi! My name is Francis, I'm from the UK, and I'm the founder of Last Minute English.
Last Minute English creates online video courses to help you improve your spoken and written English, with a particular focus on English exams like the IELTS.
I'm a qualified IELTS Examiner. I have been living in China since 2011, helping students to get high scores in their IELTS exam. I believe that understanding is the key to success in the IELTS exam, so my IELTS courses teach:
1) HOW the IELTS examiner decides your score
2) WHAT you can do to meet the IELTS examiner's requirements
I'm also a keen language learner, and have achieved fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. If you are interested in learning beginner Chinese, check out my two Chinese courses- you can even try one for free!