Are you applying for jobs, and worried about your English?
Will you graduate from school/university soon and need to start applying for jobs?
Do you want to have more opportunities to work in English-speaking companies?
This course is for job seekers, working professionals and students who want to work in English-speaking companies.
Join us and learn to write perfect Resumes/CVs, Cover Letters and Emails to help you:
- Impress your target company
- Get invited to interviews
- Get hired successfully
We cover all the important written documents you need to make a job application. In this course you will:
- Write a perfect CV/Resume that is ready to send to your dream company
- Prepare a 5-star Cover Letter that will get you invited to an interview
- Learn great vocabulary for job applications and interviews
- Use the Last Minute English Templates to write your applications
- Understand the culture of applying to an international company
You'll also create impressive emails for 7 different situations:
- Sending a Job Inquiry
- Following up a Job Inquiry
- Asking for Information about a Job Advertisement
- Asking for Updates about an Application
- Responding to a Rejection Letter
- Responding to an Invitation to Interview
- Responding to a Job Offer
What we cover:
Video #1 and #2: Writing a perfect resume or CV
Video #3: Write a perfect Cover Letter
Video #4: Write 4 x Proactive Emails to a Company
Video #5: Write 3 x Responses to Emails from a Company