Common English Phrasal Verbs for IELTS English Preparation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the most common English phrasal verbs that native speakers use.
- Speak English with more confidence and use the vocabuary outside of the course
- Pronounce the phrasal verbs like native speakers
- How to identify phrasal verbs and understand them in spoken conversation
- A want to improve your English and sound more native through active learning
- An intermediate or above level of English
Are you tired of sounding like a child when you speak English?
Do you think your English is too basic to get a 7 or higher band score in IELTS?
These are not unrealistic goals and you can achieve them by learning how to use Phrasal verbs.
Yes, English can be confusing and yes there is a lot to learn but the key to getting a high IELTS score is in knowing the relevant information, which to surprise you is not grammar structures and perfect sentences. Instead, you need to learn commonly used phrasal verbs and expressions that us native speakers use. If you incorporate this into your exam you will not only get that high band score you are aiming for but feel like you are finally speaking English naturally!
I have been preparing students for the IELTS exam for years and thanks to this practical method i have helped each and everyone of them get the score they wanted and drastically improve their English
Don’t take my word for it, see what my students have said:
”If there are any struggling for the Ielts exam, Gaia should be chosen as a guide for you to deal with the difficulties” (Melike)
”I am preparing myself for an IELTS exam. Mainly, Gaia and I focused on the speaking part, and it was amazing and super helpful.” (Mina)
”I have never regretted to choose Gaia for my exam preparation! All of my lesson were effective. Thank you for that again and again” (Lucie)
In this course you will learn the most common phrasal verbs and how to use them. You will increase your confidence in speaking English and feel ready to participate in real life conversations as well as the IELTS exam.
You won’t be just passively watching videos and listening to me talk but Instead, you will be participating in active speaking exercises and listening exercises. By practicing how to pronounce the verbs naturally you will build your confidence with phrasal verbs and feel sure about using them outside of the course. The listening exericises will enable you to identiy the new phrasal verbs in context so that when you hear people using them you will be able to connect the information, so that instead of smiling and saying ok, you can actually participate in conversations.
You will master all the phrasal verbs in this course by understanding how to use them in different situations. By learning phrasal verbs in context, through real life examples, you will be able to apply this knowledge in your English conversations and your IELTS exam.
In this course you will learn:
How to participate in conversations and express complex thoughts and opinions naturally.
How to master all the phrasal verbs in this course by understanding how to use them in different situations.
How to use the phrasal verbs in English conversation and your IELTS exam
How to accuretly pronounce the Phrasal verbs and feel confident using them
Take your English to the next level and be taken seriously as an English speaker.
- Take this course if you want to master English phrasal verbs and sound more native
- Take this course if you are preparing for an exam (IELTS, TOEIC etc.)
- Take this course if you want to improve you ability to participate in english conversation
- Take this course if you want to be able to use phrasal verbs accurately in conversation
- Take this course if you want to be taken serioulsy when you speak English
Here you will understand what you will learn in this course
In this lesson i will teach you how to use the course so that you can maximize your learning experience.
In this lecture you will be introduced to new phrasal verbs and learn how to use them in conversation.
Here you will learn how to practice the phrasal verbs when listening and writing.