THE ENGLISH DROP IN STUDIO 1
- You do not need to have a good understanding of English. You only need to be willing to learn and have fun at the same time.
- You will need a cardboard box, scissors, glue and a printer to print colour or black and white prints.
Welcome to The English Drop In Studio.
At The English Drop In Studio, I believe that learning English should be equally fun and educational and for this reason, I have created an entirely new concept to keep students engaged while they learn. It's called "English On A Box".
As an experienced mother tongue English teacher working with kindergarten, preschool, primary and high school children for the past eight years, and also the creator of private English schools in Italy as well as an English teacher/Governess to three princesses in the Dubai Royal Family, I have discovered that when teaching English with fun and interesting activities, students are more open to learning.
So I have designed easy and fun programmes for students to follow with slow and clear pronunciation.
The course is for children (beginners, bilingual or for parents and teachers who want to learn or teach English).
Students can ‘drop in’ to an English lesson any time they want and for just a few minutes each day or week, they can learn English and have fun at the same time.
At the end of each programme, students will not only have learnt key English grammar and pronunciation but they will have also created a work of art using very little materials - with just a box, printer, scissors and glue!
In this course, there are 26 A-Z learning activities in each section:
* THE ENGLISH DROP IN STUDIO 1:
SECTION 1: AT PRESCHOOL (COUNTING FROM 1-10)
SECTION 2: ON THE FARM (COUNTING FROM 10-20)
SECTION 3: AT PRIMARY SCHOOL (COUNTING FROM 20-30)
SECTION 4: AT THE ZOO (COUNTING FROM 30-40)
Other free courses available to download:
* THE ENGLISH DROP IN STUDIO 2:
SECTION 1: AT THE CASTLE (COUNTING FROM 40-50)
SECTION 2: AT HALLOWEEN
* THE ENGLISH DROP IN STUDIO AT CHRISTMAS.
I do hope you and your children learn English with my programmes.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for younger children to learn English.
- The course is also for parents to help teach their children and for ESL teachers with lots of ideas and activities to use in the classroom.
- Younger children may need supervision cutting the templates but they can follow the video and glue the templates to the box.
- 03:37AT PRESCHOOL MATERIALS & TEMPLATES
- 21:57AT PRESCHOOL LESSONS & ACTIVITIES
My name is Taylor English and I am a mother tongue English teacher.
After living in London for 20 years, I decided to move to Tuscany to teach children English.
For the past eight years I have taught English at kindergartens, primary, middle and high schools as well as contracted by royal family in Dubai to teach English to three young princesses.
I have created the English Drop In Studio using my own handwritten programmes centred on the English alphabet and devised a way that children can have fun and learn English at the same time. Using just a box!
My programmes are for children (beginners, bilingual or mother tongue speakers). They are also for ESL teachers and for parents who would like to learn English and to help their children at the same time.
In my spare time, I enjoy writing exciting English programmes to help to teach children this incredible language.
I hope you 'drop in' to English On A Box.