English Made Simple: Vocabulary For TOEFL
- 34 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After taking this course, students will be better prepared for the TOEFL exam
- After taking this course, students will feel more confident with their pronounciation and general English vocabulary
- Students will need to have at least an elementary/intermediate level of English
Are you ready to boost your TOEFL exam score?
Developing strong TOEFL vocabulary skills can be one of the most challenging parts of studying for the exam but it's extremely important.
Many TOEFL questions will ask you for the definition of a word or require you to have knowledge of certain words in order to answer a question correctly. With so many words in the English language, which are the ones you need to know?
English Made Simple has a simple and easy solution!
In this course you will find the most useful TOEFL words for you to learn. Each lecture provides you with simple examples and funny drawings to help you easily remember each word.
By the end of the course, you will be have memorised 80 new pieces of English vocabulary. You will feel more confident and comfortable using these words in your everyday life and for the TOEFL examination.
Improve your pronounciation
Each video is narrated by me (Fred), a native English speaker. By hearing my voice and following the lectures you will understand how to pronounce each piece of vocabulary in the correct way.
Don't hesitate, enroll in this course today and increase your TOEFL score!
Join the thousands of other students who are using this easy course to grow and develop their English vocabulary. My 'English Made Simple' courses have received consistently high reviews, but of course if you're not completely satisfied, you can request a full refund.
- Students studying for the TOEFL exam
- Students who want to learn new ESL vocabulary
- Students who want to improve their English conversational skills
- Students who are interested in improving their pronounciation