English Made Simple: Learn How To Use Modal Verbs
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will develop a solid understanding of modal verbs to help improve their fluency
- Students should be able to hold conversations in English at an intermediate level
- Learn English from a fully qualified ESL Teacher
- Sound more natural during your English conversations
- Discover English modal verbs with the help of real examples
Hi, my name's Fred and I'm a former advertising professional who now teaches English in Rome, Italy. I have developed over 12 educational courses on Udemy with over 15,000 satisfied students. I'm very excited to bring you this new course on English modal verbs.
Welcome to this fun and easy guide to modal verbs used in the English language!
This course contains short and simple lectures which provide real examples to help explain the meaning of each modal verb. We learn modal verbs, because they can help us communicate more naturally with native (or mother tongue speakers).
I don't need to study modal verbs, I already speak good English!
Learning modal verbs can help you take your language skills to the next level. It's the difference between sounding like a foreigner, or a native speaker. If you want to really enjoy the local culture of a country, it helps if you can speak in the same way as the local people.
Enjoy practicing your new skills!
This course provides you with an opportunity to practice your knowledge. You will find plenty of practice activities to help you grow confidence around using modal verbs.
Remember, learning a language should be fun and not stressful. I hope you enjoy the course, and I look forward to your feedback.
- Students should be at Intermediate level or above