English Made Simple: Excellent English Expressions!
- 37 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enjoy richer conversations with your new expressions!
- Build overall confidence with using the English language
- Students should be able to hold conversations in English at an intermediate level
- Learn English from a fully qualified ESL Teacher
- Sound more natural during your English conversations
- Discover common English expressions with the help of real examples
Hi, my name's Fred and I'm a former advertising professional who now teaches English in Rome, Italy. I have developed over 12 educational courses on Udemy with over 25,000 satisfied students. I'm very excited to bring you this new course focusing on English conversational expressions! Let's begin:
Welcome to this fun and easy guide to popular expressions used in the English language!
This course contains short and simple lectures which provide real examples to help explain the meaning of each expression. We learn expressions, because they can help us communicate more naturally with native (or mother tongue speakers).
I don't need to study expressions, ther most important part of a language is grammar!
Yes, you need to study grammar. You also need to practice writing, and speaking, and listening......etc. However, learning things such as expressions (or idioms, phrasal verbs) help us develop our language skills to the next level. If you want to really enjoy the local culture of a country, it helps if you can speak in the same way as the local people.
Enjoy practicing your new skills!
This course provides you with an opportunity to practice your knowledge. You will find plenty of practice activities to help you grow confidence around using English expressions.
Remember, learning a language should be fun and not stressful. I hope you enjoy the course, and I look forward to your feedback.
- Students should be at Intermediate level or above