ENGLISH MADE EASY GCSE
- No course prerequisites
- Basic Knowledge of English Literature
1. Overview: Introducing the AQA English Literature GCSE Paper 1
2. Overview of the Shakespeare Options: In this section, we simply examine the phrasing of the essay titles so that we can simplify our approach to an accurate answer.
3. Example: Julius Caesar: In this section, we take a typical essay question on the play Julius Caesar and examine how it might be answered.
4. Overview of the 19th Century Novel Options: Once again, examine the range of questions.
5. Example: Pride and Prejudice: And once again, we take one typical question and examine how it might be answered.
- Young People & Adults
- The Shakespeare Option12:23
- EXAMPLE: Julius Caesar22:31
- Overview of 19th Century Novel essay questions07:04
- EXAMPLE: Pride and Prejudice15:54
Dr Ken is a P/T lecturer at Nazarene Theological College and the University of Manchester. His PhD (2000) was on Lukan Ecclesiology. His interests are mostly Biblical and mission-oriented, and he has written over thirty books in this general field. He also teaches History and English -presently online in China- for some years . He has been married to Val for over thirty years and they have had four children and twenty foster children.