English Listening Fluency: Understand Fast Native Speakers
What you'll learn
- Improve English (ESL) listening skills
- Understand native, unscripted English as it is spoken in North America today
- Make use of creative study strategies
- Be empowered to become an independent language learner
- Take the fear out of learning English and make it fun!
- Basic level of English language skills
This course is about listening skills for ESL learners. Most textbooks and audio programs only show you scripted, slow English that does not help you much in real life with native English speakers and fast conversation. This class explains 17 secrets to unlock your listening power in English.
- 17 Secrets of Listening Skills & Strategies Checklist
- 16 Class Video Lectures
- 5 Practice Videos + Quizzes
A motivated learner could complete this course in one week. It is recommended to try the practice videos and quizzes at the beginning of the course to see your current level. Use the checklist as a guide and watch the video lectures for more detailed information and strategies. Finally, try the practice videos and quizzes again to see your progress.
After taking this course, the ESL learner will be able to use the strategies that native English speakers use unconsciously to understand real, unscripted English as it is spoken in North America today.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate English language learners
- Advanced English language learners who need to improve listening skills
- Motivated beginner English language learners
Gabby is the founder and a teacher at Go Natural English, a popular YouTube channel and website helping intermediate English language learners from more than 130 countries to become fluent and confident English speakers. Now you can take sample Go Natural English courses right here on Udemy. Learn more with our free lessons on our blog and our complete English course and community only available at the Go Natural English website.