English Launch: Learn English for Free - Upgrade all areas
- A desire to improve your English through practice
- A basic level of English
English Launch is a free general English course taught by me, Anthony, a native British English speaker. You will learn the target English at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
Start to speak with more confidence and variety by upgrading your English!
This course includes:
- pronunciation upgrade lectures
- grammar upgrade lectures
- vocabulary upgrade lectures
- speaking and listening upgrade lectures
- lots of practice videos
- future updates - this course will continue to grow and grow
- PDF downloads
- and MP3 downloads so that you can learn anywhere, any time.
Each section focuses on a carefully selected area of English so that you can master each area and speak English more accurately,
This course is extremely detailed, so you can fully master the target English.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to a higher level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
- Take this course if you want to upgrade all areas of English: pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening
- Take this course if you want a more native-like, British accent
- Take this course if you want to take your English to a higher level
- Had better (Learn)07:33
- Had better (Things to Note)07:12
- Had better speaking practice (Master)04:17
- Had better listening practice (Master)05:56
- Even (Learn)08:48
- Even (Things to Note)02:24
- Even speaking practice (Master)04:44
- Even listening practice (Master)07:13
- Words and Definitions (Learning Stage)08:03
- Pronunciation Training (Learning Stage)02:51
- Brain Training Exercises (Learning Stage)03:37
- Speaking Practice (Mastery Stage)02:58
- Listening Practice (Mastery Stage)05:59
- Joke, Quote and Fact Corner (Mastery Stage)04:15
- Words and Definitions (Learning Stage)08:05
- Pronunciation Training (Learning Stage)02:15
- Brain Training Exercises (Learning Stage)03:34
- Speaking Practice (Mastery Stage)02:57
- Listening Practice (Mastery Stage)05:48
- Joke, Quote and Fact Corner (Mastery Stage)04:35
- /ʊ/ and /u:/ as in 'pull' and 'pool'07:00
- /ʊ/ and /u:/ close up02:21
- /θ/ and /ð/ as in 'thin' and 'then'08:04
- /θ/ and /ð/ close up02:25
- I'm afraid that... (Learn)07:04
- I'm afraid that... Speaking (Practice 1)03:10
- I'm afraid that... Listening (Practice 2)06:00
- I can't wait to... (Learn)07:57
- I can't wait to... Speaking (Practice 1)03:06
- I can't wait to... Listening (Practice 2)06:10
- Do so - Meaning and examples (Learn)08:19
- Do so - Structure (Learn)02:51
- Do so - Things to note (Learn)02:15
- Do so - Speaking practice (Master)03:18
- Do so - Listening practice (Master)06:19
- 'Hardly' and 'no sooner' - Meaning and examples (Learn)07:47
- 'Hardly' and 'no sooner' - Structure (Learn)06:27
- 'Hardly' and 'no sooner' - Things to note (Learn)04:16
- 'Hardly' and 'no sooner' - Speaking practice (Master)03:17
- 'Hardly' and 'no sooner' - Listening practice (Master)06:08
My name is Anthony, and I’m from London, England. I have thousands of students enrolled on my Udemy courses, which focus on learning English as a foreign language. My courses have some of the highest ratings in the Learning English category on Udemy.
I have a bachelor’s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Linguistics, and I have taught thousands of students all over the world for the past 10 years. My teaching has brought me from London to China to South Korea. I have now returned to London where I run a successful language school.
More recently, I have developed my online presence under the Sir English brand and on Udemy. I also create materials in the ESL field.
Send me a message if there are any particular topics you would like me to focus on for future courses in the English as a second language field. I look forward to hearing from you.