English Language: Subject - Verb Concord
- This is a course for beginners and students with basic knowledge of the English Language.
In this course you will learn about one of the basic pillars of English Grammar. Here you shall learn how to agree between Subject and Verb - two essential components of a sentence. By taking this course you will achieve greater accuracy in English usage. The course will outline the rules associated with subject - verb agreement followed by a series of drills to practice the implementation of the rules.
- Everyone who wants to use the English Language correctly.
- Subject - Verb Concord: Course Overview05:49
- Subject - verb concord: Introduction.06:11
- Subject - verb concord: Introduction continued......05:47
- Subject - Verb Concord08:49
- Subject - verb concord: Rule 105:52
- Subject - verb concord: Exception to Rule 1.05:08
- Subject - verb concord: Rule 2.07:28
- Subject - verb concord: Rule 3.04:21
- Subject - verb concord: Rule 4.04:30
- Subject - verb concord: Rule 5.04:53
- Subject - verb concord: Rule 6 & 7.09:16
- Subject - verb concord: The Error of Proximity.03:25
- Subject - verb concord: Exercise 1.06:21
- Subject - verb concord: Exercise 2.05:18
- Subject - verb concord: Exercise 3.03:52
Hi, this is Joy Joseph. I am 60 years old. I have a Master’s degree in English and a Diploma each in Education and Philosophy.
I have been teaching English to senior school students for over thirty years, and I am proud to say that I have improved English speaking and writing skills of thousands of students.
I was the head of the department of English for all the twenty-four years I taught in the last school I was in.
I intend to create a series of courses in English Language that will help millions of people for whom English is not their first language. I am sure that these courses will help master their English Language skills.