English Language Learning: 50+ New Ways to Learn English
What you'll learn
- Learn 50+ English Language Learning Skills (UNIQUE WAYS)
- Combine English Language Learning Skills for English Speaking, English Fluency, & English Conversation
- Learn HOW to Study & Learn English Vocabulary
- Learn HOW to Study & Learn English Grammar
- Learn HOW to Study & Learn English Speaking
- Learn HOW to Study & Learn English Listening
- Learn HOW to Study & Learn English Reading
- Learn HOW to Study & Learn English Writing
- You must be able to understand some basic English, so you can understand the instructions (spoken in simple language).
English Language Learning: 50+ New Ways to Learn English is a course for English language learners who want to learn HOW to learn the English Language - without paying for English teachers, English classes, or English textbooks.
The most common question an English learner asks is "How can I learn English?" - and the answer always depends on the goals of the English learner. Do you want to study English Language for a test? Do you want to improve your English speaking, English conversation, and English fluency so you can speak English with friends or for Business English? Do you want to understand English Language movies, books, and songs? There are so many ways!
English Language Learning: 50+ New Ways to Learn English shows you how to learn the English Language no matter what your goal is - there are many enjoyable and effective ways to choose from - and they are all completely free.
In this course, you learn:
Ways to improve your English speaking, English conversation, and English fluency
Ways to improve your English listening skills
Ways to learn English vocabulary
Ways to learn English idioms and English expressions
Ways to learn English grammar
Ways to improve your English reading skills and English writing skills
Ways to combine all of the skills together so you learn English Language as a whole
The best part about this English Language Learning: 50+ New Ways to Learn English is that you can go straight to what YOU need to learn the English language.
Who this course is for:
- This course has been created for English Language Learners who want to know HOW to study English and learn English.
Award-winning English Teacher
Award-winning Educational Manager
Professional Identity Coach & Creativity Coach
I worked in China from 2012-2017 as an English Teacher and a Director of Studies for EF Education First.
I have six Cambridge University Teacher Knowledge Test Certificates, and all of them are scored at the highest level (Band 4). I also have a 'Teaching English as a Foreign Language' Certificate.
I am the winner of several teaching and academic management awards, including:
- Academic Innovation Award 2016
- Academic Contribution Award 2016
- Star DOS (Director of Studies) Award 2017
I now have my own business as an English Language Instructor.
I am also a Professional Identity Coach - I help people to reconnect with themselves on a deep level, rediscover their best selves, and recreate themselves from the inside out.
I am also a Professional Creativity Coach - I help people to reach their highest potentials as the creators they are.
I have written a novel, for which I am currently seeking publishers.