English Language Pro | Spoken English Conversation + Culture
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 264 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- how to talk about any topic
- business English culture, expressions and idioms
- conversation skills and vocabulary (informal & formal English)
- speaking skills for IELTS, TOEFL, FCE and CAE
- Not recommended for complete beginners
- Some adult idioms & expressions may not be suitable for young children
Stop feeling like a different person in English...
With English Language Pro, be fluent and be you!
No time wasting, only the best English conversation skills, vocabulary and idioms
Do homework assignments by writing, video message or audio recording!
Live lectures to answer your questions in detail and give you more practice time
Fluency for any situation: business English and informal conversation
Skills for IELTS, TOEFL, FCE and CAE exam success!
Be comfortable in the English language
Understand American culture
Can't wait to see you in the course!
ATTENTION: There is some adult vocabulary in this course that might not be suitable for children,
as lectures include discussion of informal English idioms and other expressions meant for adult learners.
- Join now if you are:
- ready to be fluent while having fun in English
There are many idiomatic ways to say "hello" in English, learn them here!
Learn about different types of relationships and relationship statuses (single, in a relationship, married, etc.)
Going to the supermarket can be difficult because you need a lot of food vocabulary as well as some expressions to be able to ask for help and pay for your things.
What is small talk? When to use it? How to use it? What topics to talk about for small talk and how to be good at making small talk!