Vitamin English: English Idioms for Business Success
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn idioms and colloquial expressions commonly used when conducting business with native English speakers.
- Before starting this course, students need to speak, understand and read English at a an intermediate level or higher.
Do you want to sound more like a native English speakers quickly and improve your business English communication skills?
One of the biggest differences between native and non-native speakers is the use of idioms in conversation. Did you know that on average native English speakers use three idioms per minute of speech? Idioms are a great way to communicate sometimes complex ideas in a concise and easily understood manner.
Through this course, you will learn business idioms that will help you improve your spoken fluency and sound more like a native speaker. You will be given definitions, examples and pictorial representations of each idiom. By completing the many practice exercises, quizzes and conversations, you will master and retain these idioms. Soon you will be hearing and using these idioms all the time. Your friends and business acquaintances will be amazed at your improved English.
- This course was designed for students learning English as a foreign language.
- This course was designed for English language learners who are engaged or interested in business.