Simple English Grammar Tenses - Speaking and Listening
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how and when to use Present Simple sentences.
- Understand how and when to use Present Continuous sentences.
- Understand how and when to use Past Simple sentences.
- Understand how and when to use Past Continuous sentences.
- Understand how and when to use Present Perfect sentences.
- Understand how and when to use Future tense sentences.
- Feel confident practicing all six tense types when speaking.
- A basic understanding of English (beginner-intermediate level) is required to understand this course.
- Access to a PC, tablet or mobile device to view this course.
- A distraction free environment is advised to fully process the information presented in this course
Hello. My name is Ben and welcome to my English Grammar Tenses course!
In my time teaching English to students all over the world, I have noticed that the most common problem holding students back is their incorrect use of the tenses. My aim is to solve this problem.
This course has been designed as a simple way for ESL students to greatly improve their English fluency by learning and practicing the English tenses.
Beginner and Intermediate English learners will find this course most helpful as it covers the basics of using English tenses. Each section is split up into four lessons which are ordered to build your confidence using each tense:
Introducing - I will introduce you to the basics of each tense and when you should be using them.
Learning - I will teach you how to use each tense for speaking and writing.
Examples - I will talk you though many different examples of using each tense in sentences. I will explain how and why each sentence works in English.
Practice - I will provide you with three speaking exercises. You can practice with me!
This is the best course for first time English grammar tense learners or those who have tried to to learn before but have not had success.
I look forward to seeing you in there. Best of luck!
- Beginner or intermediate English learners.