English Grammar: Pre-Intermediate Level
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a deep knowledge of the basic English grammar.
- You will learn to speak in Past, Future and all the English verb structures to create any verb tense.
- You will learn how to respond to a question in an accurate manner.
- Practise your grammar by doing exercises.
- Learn grammar easily with detailed video explanations.
- Be well prepared for your English grammar exams.
- No previous course is required to take this course, but we encourage you to take the Beginners course before starting this one.
This course includes:
Couse structured in Units containing grammar you need to improve your English easily.
Subtitled videolectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
You will practise everything by doing exercises.
Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
Downloadable material on pdf format.
Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
Over 14 lectures and 1 hour of videos lectures explaining grammar and how to construct a sentence in English.
This course contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
The “Flyers" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
The A2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.