English Grammar in Simple Urdu / Hindi: Tenses
Simple course of English tenses for Urdu/Hindi speaking beginners
This course contains all of the 12 English tenses. It is for the people who are beginners in English grammar and therefore the course is in their own language (Urdu / Hindi) so that they may have good and proper foundation to step in to English. The course is designed in the simplest possible method of teaching so that they might not have any difficulty being beginners and foreigners to English language. Once they complete the course they shall be in a position to write compositions based on English tenses.
Who this course is for:
- Urdu speaking beginners of English gramamar
- Pakistani beginners of English gramamar
- Indian beginners of English gramamar
- Hindi speaking beginners in English grammar
- 09:45Introduction to English Tenses
- 12:44Present Indefinite tense
- 07:51Present continuous
- 05:47Present perfect
- 07:19Present perfect continuous
- 05:54Past indefinite
- 04:22Past continuous
- 02:44Past perfect
- 04:19Past perfect continuous
- 04:15Future indefinite
- 03:18Future continuous
- 03:03Future perfect
- 04:08Future perfect continuous
- 04:28Use of "since" and "for"
I born in district Abbottabad in 1977 and currently I am serving as Assistant Professor of English in Higher Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In the last 12 years of my online career, apart from my job, I have developed my expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), web developing, social media, web programming, freelancing and teaching English literature, language and grammar. Being from teaching profession I usually focus on the slow learners, that’s why you will find my lectures very simple and easy-to-understand even for the complex concepts.