English Grammar for visual learners - Countability
What you'll learn
- Memorize and master the use of much - many, little - a little, few - a few, some - any, plurals
- Understanding of what COUNTABLE and UNCOUNTABLE mean
- Thanks to the visual elements the rules are easy to memorize and easier to recall
- A downloadable e-book with the relevant grammatical rules, example situations and further explanations and memorable illustrations
- A downloadable workbook with 25 pages of exciting practice tests and quizzes
- A minimum of B1 (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate) on the Common European Framework
- A desire to understand English grammar points such as Countability, the usage of some, any, much, many, a lot of, lots of and much more
This course is a visual help to memorize the usage of
- much, many,
- little, a little, few, a few,
- a lot of, lots of, plenty of,
- some and any
It also explains how to use countable and uncountable nouns in the plural, helps you to prepare for an English Language Exam, like TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS...etc
Certainly, it's useful even if you only want to refresh your grammar in an amusing quick way.
You can learn this topic in a few hours but you’ll remember it for the rest of your life.
This course is built on three pillars:
- e-book and the
There are 10 videos, the Intro, 8 lessons and The Recap.
The e book is a very important part of this course, so don’t forget to read the relevant chapter after each lesson.
And finally you can check what you’ve learnt with lots of interesting exercises in your workbook.
You can find your downloadable Progress Sheet to keep tracking your personal improvement with visual elements.
Are you ready? Let’s get started
See you with the first episode!
Who this course is for:
- Visual learners who need help to memorize and understand English grammar
- Any students who like learning with memorizable situations, graphics and explanations.
- Any students going into an English exam who have doubts about countability.
- Any Pre - Intermediate to Advanced learners of English who wish to re-fresh their learning or fill in the gaps in their knowledge of countability in English grammar.
- This is NOT a basic English course. Beginner students please avoid.
- This course is not for native speakers of English
Hello my lovely students,
If you’re a visual type of person, like learning with fun, need help to memorize and understand English grammar and your time is also important then my courses are for you.
I live in England and have been teaching English Language for over 20 years with passion and care.
I have an ELT (English Language Teaching) degree and am also a TEFL English Teacher, TEFL Business English Teacher, TEFL Advanced Grammar Teacher and TEFL One-to-one teacher.
My courses are very visual with lots of graphics, memorizable situations and examples.
All my courses are subtitled and I also speak slowly and simply to help you understand everything.
Don’t forget that you can actually download the courses to your phone and watch the videos offline as well! Are you ready, let’s get started!