Full English Course: Master A1, A2, B1, B2 Levels
What you'll learn
- Develop a better understanding of spoken English while also improving pronunciation, spelling and vocabulary.
- Properly construct English sentences utilizing appropriate grammar structures and comprehension.
- Improve your English listening and comprehension skills through exposure to different accents.
- Achieve high scores on English grammar exams like: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC.
- No previous course is required to take this course.
- Please check course content and lesson previews to make sure we can help you with your goals.
This My Teacher Academy course has been trusted by more than 30,000 students looking to improve their English speaking and comprehension. Carefully crafted by our English speaking experts, our teaching method combines traditional lectures with interactive practice packets to cater to every learning style.
Develop a solid understanding of the English language with a course that has been created with you in mind. Gauge your understanding of the material every step of the way with checkpoint reviews, so you can complete the course with confidence.
This course includes:
Grammar and practice packs as well as vocabulary lessons with everything you need to easily improve your English.
Downloadable (pdf) material for easy access.
Review tests throughout the course to monitor your progress.
Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
Various exercises to assist in comprehension of material including real TV examples.
Begin learning English at your own pace and improve your skills through our high-quality courses and resources – all designed for adult language learners. You can find business English courses and online speaking classes on our site.
This course contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to the following levels:
· From the Cambridge University in the UK.
“Preliminary English Test (PET)"
“First Certificate Exam (FCE)"
· From the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
· For the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language)
Who this course is for:
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
- Enyone willing to achieve high scores on English grammar exams like: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC.
We are a group of certified instructors from different nationalities that saw there were so many students frustrated for not mastering English grammar or not being able to speak English confidently after many hours of studying English.
So, we thought there was a better way to explain English grammar and decided to create our method, that now has helped more than +30.000 students around the world.
We can help you reach the English level where you feel confident speaking English without having to think about grammar rules. So, you can only focus on what you want to say and not on grammar.
My courses are some of the highest-ranked and most popular:
Full English Course: Beginners Level
Full English Course: Pre-Intermediate Level
Full English Course: Intermediate Level
Full English Course: Advanced Level
English Grammar for Beginners
English Grammar: Pre-Intermediate Level
English Grammar: Intermediate & Advanced Levels
We also created some courses tailored for Spanish-speakers, with translated vocabulary and lots of exercices to practice sentence translation.
Curso Completo de Inglés: Iniciación
Curso Completo de Inglés: Pre-Intermedio
Curso Completo de Inglés: Intermedio
Curso Completo de Inglés: Avanzado