English Grammar Complete | All English Sentence Patterns
What you'll learn
- Master English sentence patters and use them naturally to build sentences with perfect grammar every time.
- Build confidence in spoken and written English with the tools and habits to express exactly what you mean, without thinking.
- Develop strong English syntax and use sentences of any length and style to commutate effectively in English.
- Gain confidence when speaking in English conversations. Instead of feeling nervous because you don't know what to say, join in!
- Learn effective exercises to develop strong speaking, writing, and sentence-building habits.
- Understand how different English patterns/structures may sound or come across in different situations, and know when to use the right one at the right time.
- Master the whole scope of English grammar intuitively, by example.
- Learn to effectively use punctuation in English writing, to avoid misunderstandings.
- A willingness to practice examples provided in the course.
- A basic understanding of spoken English.
You’re stuck. You want to express yourself perfectly in English, but it never comes out quite right. You can’t find the right sentence. When you speak or write English, what you’re thinking doesn’t come out as you'd like it to. Is this a familiar feeling? Are you tired of feeling this way?
Solution: This course!
Over the last 10+ years, I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of students get over this problem, to become more natural English communicators. Unlike a lot of other teachers, I don’t focus on long dry explanations of grammar rules. I focus on real English usage. I teach English by example. Why? Because that’s how native English speakers learn English!
In this course, I’m going to give you a completely new understanding of English grammar by taking you on a journey through sentence patterns, which will cover CEFR grammar levels from A1 to C2 (specifically focusing on intermediate and higher levels). Research shows that the best way to really master a language is to master the patterns that make up that language. By focusing on English sentence patterns, you’ll be learning how the English language is put together: the parts, the building blocks. That’s going to give you all the tools you need to put sentences together more easily.
By the end of the course, if you put in the work, you won’t have that frustrating feeling anymore. You’ll feel confident to express exactly what you want to express in English, no matter what it is. You’ll have all the tools you need. You’ll know all the English sentence patterns!
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
English sentence patterns for giving commands, and making requests
Steps for building all different types of English questions
Common English grammar used for describing things, including points of reference and sentence beginnings
Helpful connectors for linking parts of sentences together, for better English syntax
Common usage examples for when to use ‘to’ or ‘ing’ verbs
Effective exercises for practicing new patterns, and mastering new grammar
Typical sentence beginnings for any common situation (great for syntax!)
Using verbs effectively when speaking and writing
If you are serious about getting really good at English, your next step is simple: Sign up for this course!
Who this course is for:
- English learners struggling to reach the next level and express themselves naturally.
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!