English Grammar & Pronunciation: Talking About The Past
What you'll learn
- You will learn 6 English grammar points to talk about the past.
- You will improve your English pronunciation.
- You will improve your English speaking and listening.
- You will be able to speak and listen to native English speakers better.
- Intermediate English level
- 20 minutes a day to study one lesson with me
- Desire to become better at English
English Grammar & Pronunciation is a course for intermediate English learners.
This course specifically focuses on grammar you need to know to talk about the past.
You will study 6 essential grammar points, learn the pronunciation, practice speaking, and practice listening. You will be fluent in these grammar points by the end of the course.
The course is taught by me, Luke, a native British English speaker.
I have a Master's Degree in English Education and I have taught English for over 10 years.
This course is for students who want to improve their English grammar, pronunciation, speaking fluency, and listening skills.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate English students
- Any English student who wants to improve their English grammar.
- Any English student who wants to improve their English pronunciation.
- Any English student who wants to improve their English speaking and listening.
Hi, I'm Luke!
I'm a Duolingo English Test expert, and I am the owner of DET Ready aimed at helping students succeed in the Duolingo English Test.
I've been a passionate English teacher for over 10 years!
I have a Master's degree in English Education and I have taught thousands of students in many schools.
My expertise is in English grammar and pronunciation teaching.
My teaching qualifications include: M.A. English Education., CELTA, & Trinity Diploma in TESOL.
My teaching experience includes: 4 years teaching English to secondary school students, and 7 years teaching English to advanced university students in Korea.