English for the best managers
- 35 mins on-demand video
- 43 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Grammar which is absolutely necessary for effective writing and speaking /with explanation and practice/
- Essential vocabulary with a lot of phrasal verbs and idioms /with exercises to drill it/
- business situations and quizzes to develop communication skills
- Business videos and audios to improve comprehension
- required level B2-C1
- a strong desire to follow us on the way of polishing English
Are you a purchasing manager, a production manager, or an IT manager? Do you manage in marketing, sales, or finance? Is it up to you to take charge of human resources or product development? Regardless of your industry or level of experience, you have to make optimum use of all the resources you have at your disposal. Being thrust into an unpredictable situation can be difficult, and this is doubly true when you are a manager. Regardless of whether you are a seasoned manager or someone who has not yet experienced all the power, perils, and pitfalls of leading people, you will be expected to take charge and make things better for your direct reports and the company. This balancing act isn’t always easy, and it can be especially stressful if you are fumbling for words or lacking in nuance in your communications. The fact that you reached for this course means that you probably aren’t satisfied with how you’ve been handling this aspect of your job. You know you can do better, but you need some magic phrases to help kick-start the process. And because you’re busy, you need a reference tool that is concise, easy to use, and portable. In this book you’ll find hundreds of specific responses that have helped managers and would-be managers just like you take control of their communications.
Our goal in creating this course was to share these talking points so that you can develop a strong and capable managerial presence in any situation.
Let our journey to success begin right now.
Уникальная лексика из свежих источников
Усложненная грамматика,которая не рассматривается в обычном курсе general English
Фразы и ситуации взяты из жизни
Возможность консультаций с преподавателями в комментариях
Интересные тексты для аудирования
- business people, managers of all levels
- everybody whose target is to increase their level of English
- everybody who wants to speak persuasively and appropriately in any situation.
Today we would like you to refresh real conditional sentences. I can hear almost everybody saying now “OMG, why? Aren’t we advanced enough to skip this simple grammar??Calm down. You ARE bound to know it well, but it doesn’t prevent you from making the mistakes like “If I WILL COME….”))Anyway, let’s start.