English For Digital Marketers
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Ability to communicate well in digital marketing meetings, conferences, calls and emails with native speakers and other high English level
- Intermediate to advanced level of English
- Some knowledge of digital marketing
Do you need to speak business English?
Do you need to write better email, speak to international colleagues, or attend meetings and presentations in English?
Would you like to improve your English skills to get a better job?
English for digital marketers came into being after teaching Spanish marketing professionals on a teaching platform who wanted to learn English that would help in their profession. I was the only teacher offering to teach both English and digital marketing so I started to get students asking me to teach them.
I believe that through repetition and dynamic interactive learning it’s possible to become fluent in English marketing. It’s my mission to teach marketers how to communicate with their English speaking colleagues around the world. I value a teaching style that adapts to the needs of the student and that’s why I learnt how to teach the Vaughan systems and shadowing methods used in this course.
It goes into depth about digital marketing so you learn best practise, tips and tricks on areas such as SEO and AdWords whilst learning English.
No fluff, I only put the terms that you need to know, not weird stuff you’ll never use.
It specifically helps digital marketing professionals
The special information is on digital marketing, you won’t find another English teacher with this background
This is the only product exclusively for Spanish marketing professionals who want to learn digital marketing in English
- Digital marketing professionals whose first language is Spanish. This course is not for those people who whose first language isn't Spanish and don't want to learn about digital marketing