English Fluency for ESL/ EFL
- You should be able to follow English at least 50% when you listen to any short video of 8- 10 minutes
- Passion to become fluent in English
- Dedicate time on a daily basis
- This 45 minutes course helps you analyse your goal in English fluency and helps set a time frame to achieve it. It also makes you aware of your level and other levels in English according to the CEFR. It provides a step by step approach to becoming an autonomous/ independent learner on your journey to fluency. This is done mainly through a sample video lesson and learning a couple of things from the video. This demo/ sample video lesson is to be applied later on to continue your learning on your journey to fluency.
- You will learn exactly how you can learn through YouTube videos, Rhymes, Ted talks…
- You will overcome/eliminate your fears and hesitation of speaking in English by following the steps and the mantra
- You will reorganize your approach to fluency by understanding how actually language acquisition works
- You will feel confident with daily practice on topics of your own choice
- You will learn to listen to a video, pick new phrases and expressions, repeat, reproduce and use them in context
- You will get final tips to help you achieve your goal in English fluency
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has been learning English for quite some time now and yet is not able to speak confidently [A1 to B1 level]
- Anyone who understands most English while listening and gets tongue tied when it’s his/her chance to speak
- Anyone who wants to become an autonomous learner on his journey to English fluency
- 01:38Why English?
- 02:55What's Your Goal?
- 00:33Check Your Level
- 2 questionsQuiz 1
Shilpa has been working as a language and communication skills trainer for corporates and institutes pan India for over fifteen years now. She seeks to make English language acquisition simpler and fun process so that the learners achieve their set goals– whether it is achieving a level up in English fluency or getting the required band in IELTS exam.
Keep Learning Keep Growing!