Natural English Conversations
- A basic knowledge of spoken English
- A desire to have more natural English conversations
Are you afraid to have English conversations because you're worried about looking stupid?
Don't worry. I'm here to help!
In this course, I'll guide you through the most important things you need to know if you want to have great English conversations. Of course, this includes many native English words and phrases, but we'll focus mostly on real-life examples. Each lesson includes dialogues between me and other characters
'Why are dialogues so important?'
Because, if you don't learn things in real conversations, you aren't really learning!
As you go through the course, you can take screenshots of the things you're learning, which can help you when you're reviewing later. Also, if you make your own dialogues to practice, I'd love to see them. Are you ready to take your English conversation skills to the next level?
Who this course is for:
- English learners who want to improve their English conversation skills
- This course is not for native English speakers
- 01:20Before You Get Started
- 07:01How to Replace 'Very' and 'Really'
- 05:56'What' and 'How' Questions
- 06:56How to Agree and Disagree
- 06:52Starting a Conversation
- 06:22Asking People to Wait
- 04:56Asking for Help
- 09:39Continuing the Conversation
- 07:11Using and Avoiding Filler Words
- 01:47You did it!
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!