English as a Foreign Language
What you'll learn
- Learn how to make introductions using the verb to be
- Use possessives to talk about yourself and others.
- Learn how to talk about your past using the past tense. Practice forming statements using “to be” and various regular and irregular English verbs.
- Learn how describe the kind of people you like to hang around with.
- Learn new vocabulary in order to describe friends and family in English.
- A computer with internet connection; you don't need a textbook to take this course.
This is a General English course for non-native English speakers. This course will help you develop skills to communicate independently and become more fluent in English , the course covers real world topics such as free time, jobs, careers, world news, traveling and entertainment. By the end of this course you'll master the following topics:
- Making introductions using the verb to be.
- Using possessives to talk about yourself and others.
- Talking about your past using the past tense. Practice forming statements using “to be” and various regular and irregular English verbs.
- Describing the kind of people you like to hang around with.
- Describing friends and family in English.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Learning English as a Foreign Language.
Hi, my name is Joe. I'm a native English teacher from the United States. My interests are Online education and business and I also enjoy playing basketball during my free time.
I have a degree in business administration from Texas State University. I've been teaching English for 10 years and online since 2012. Since then I have had the pleasure to teach students from all over the world and learned a lot about their amazing culture and customs. I also have experience designing, creating and publishing online English courses
My classes are very dynamic and fun: During the lessons I focus on getting my students to speak and reach fluency by discussing real world topics such as traveling & culture, entertainment, world news, technology and any special interests that my students may have such as technical vocabulary in any field.