Why to study Statics :
- Statics is the first course (mechanics course) taken by engineering students at university.
- It is an important course, it is the base of some courses (Strength of Materials, Structure, Steel Structures, etc.)
- Understanding forces and bodies reactions.
- Allows you to understand and solve problems very efficiently.
Why this course?
- This course is following the outline of (University Courses), so if you are still an engineering student this is for you.
- This course will be updated regularly, some videos will be updated and new will be added.
- There is a lot of examples and problems that can make you fully understand and to be self confident.
- High response rate, so if you have any question you can send me instantly.
What will you learn?
This course will cover a lot of topics and here is some of the important points:
- Vectors Operations
- Addition of Cartesian vectors
- Position Vector
- Force Directed along a line
- Drawing Free Body Diagram (F.B.D)
- Moment, Couple Moment and Moment about an axis
- Distributed Load Reduction
- Equilibrium in 2D & 3D
- Method of Joints & Sections (in Trusses)
- Machines and Frames
- Internal forces (Making Sections)
Before enrolling in this course, make sure you have the basic requirements of Physics(101) & Calculus(101). We will be using Physical and Mathematical Laws, like: newton's laws, integrals and derivatives. So you should be familiar with such concepts.
Engineering Mechanics Statics (14th) edition, you can use this book as a perfect reference, it is widely used among students and tutors.
- I will make updates on regular bases, so you will have new videos and lectures.
- If you faced a problem during this course, I will be for sure in assistance (I might make a video especially for you and upload it).
In simple words, all you need is here. So enroll now and begin this amazing journey.