Engineering Drawing / Graphics : Hands-on training
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to draw isometric view (3D) of a given orthographic projections using the drawing instruments
- Students will be able to draw 2D views and its sectional views of a given three-dimensional objects.
- Students will be able to construct the various engineering curves using the drawing instruments
- Students will be able to know the concept of solids resting in the first quadrant.
- Students will be able to draw development of lateral surfaces for cut section of geometrical solids.
- Basic geometry
Students will be able to draw after instructors steps. As instructor has drawn with actual instruments of drawing learner will not get any difficulty to draw. Instructor will give learner step by step approach to draw various topics from engineering drawing/graphics. This course is for first year all branches engineering students, first year all branches polytechnic/diploma students and for 12th science students.
Who this course is for:
- First year all branches Engineering students
- Polytechnic/Diploma students
- ITI students
- 12th science technical background students
The author of this course has completed B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering and Master of Engineering in Manufacturing and Automation. He is certified in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) with the Design of experiments (DOE) and Data Analytics. He has made online lectures on Engineering Graphics or Drawing as per the first-year engineering syllabus. The content is related to all first-year engineering students. Easy Learning Creator provides engineering concepts in a hands-on way. The author has drawn it actually with using instruments. So students can easily draw after the author's step.