Reiki Energy To Heal Yourself & Your Animal
What you'll learn
- You will understand the basic information of what Reiki Energy is and how it works with all types of animals.
- You will have the knowledge you need to begin performing reiki self-treatments reiki meditation methods to create a harmonic balance for you & your animal.
- You will have the ability to quiet the mind through your guided meditation which creates the healing space for yourself and your animal.
- You will understand how the 5 Reiki Precepts are the guidelines and foundation of living every day in balance and harmony in all that you do.
- You will be able to utilize the Traditional Reiki Meditation methods to become grounded and focused particularly in stressful situations/challenges.
- You will Learn to present with the Reiki energy and with your animal while dissolving negative emotions that do not serve you in the best interest.
- You will deepen your connection to your intuition and life purpose through your DAILY Reiki practice with your animal bringing balance into your everyday life.
- Students will need to be able to DOWNLOAD PDF's for handout for the course.
- Students will be working with an animal during the course.
- Students will be required to complete all 3 Animal Reiki activities to help solidify what you are learning and practicing.
- With an open heart of love and compassion for being supportative for the animal(s) in your life you are creating a beautiful foundation for this course!
- You will have 3 Animal Reiki Assignments to complete to further your experience and understanding. These must be completed in order to receive Serenity Reiki's Certification of Completion.
Reiki Energy is your inner light and the purest expression of your essence and self. This meditative technique of healing has taken the world by storm. Whether you are a newcomer to the field of energy medicine, an experienced practitioner or an animal lover committed to learning everything you can about your companion’s as well as your health, our Reiki Energy To Heal Yourself & Your Animal course will open your eyes to a new level of healing and well-being.
This course will take you through the basic information of Reiki Energy and how it works with human and animals. You will also be provided with the knowledge you need to begin performing Reiki self-treatments and Reiki meditation methods to create an energetic balance of health & well-being for you and your animal.
Get enroled in this amazing course and have the confidence of performing Reiki in preparation, self-care and improving the well-being of the animals around you.
HERE ARE A FEW OF DULSANEA'S COURSE TESTIMONIALS
"Dulsanea has taught me to tap into a power and energy that I can use to overcome any adversity in life. The spiritual insight and enlightening meditations created an overwhelming sense of peace, happiness, and understanding, all while bringing closer healing energy and overall sense of total well-being". -Jarret Y.
"I’m already a Reiki Master and I learned a lot from this course!! Dulsanea was there all the way with any questions and always supporting me throughout. Our Catchild Riley will be 16 in April 2019, he shares a nice collection of crystals with his brother Morgan. I use when using Reiki.The info was great exercises to heal myself while healing my pets!" - Jamie R.
"This course is extremely easy to understand the concepts of Reiki. Dulsanea is able to facilitate the learning experience in a way that one can understand and want to learn more."- Mary D.
"Good explanation of the basics for the inexperienced person." - Selene S.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all animal lovers who are seeking to connect deeper with their animal(s). Whether you have no experience with Reiki energy to those who are Reiki Certified (all lineages welcomed) and want to expand their practice.
- If you and or your animal are going through: behavioral concerns, pain, loss and or suffering (physical, emotional, & or spiritual) and are ready to experience a shift from imbalance to a balanced energetic way of living then you are at the right place at the right time.
- This course is intended for anyone on a energetic healing path, either professionally or personally.
Dulsanea is an Animal Reiki Master & Teacher. Her inspiration for working with Reiki Energy started with her family cat, named Fuligan.
Since childhood both animals & the metaphysical world of healing (including crystals & meditation) have always held a special place in her heart – Fuligan though, opened & expanded that spiritual presence, even more, when he received his first long distance Reiki session. “I knew intuitively Reiki was a gift and a calling to my heart. Since then I have created a professional practice of offering Reiki to all types of animals and their guardians & caregivers and am blessed every day with the love and compassion those animals share. The Gift of Reiki continues to be an amazing journey for me both professionally and personally.”
As a way of giving back Dulsanea volunteer weekly offering the animals Reiki to help decrease the anxiety of being in a shelter environment. Working with them and their caregivers in a shelter environment is such an honor to be a part of their healing process - a voice for our animal companions.
Dulsanea’s media coverage includes radio interviews as well as several case studies posted on Sheltered Animal Reiki Association's website sharing the benefits and experiences of offering Reiki sheltered animals.
“Animals are amazing, loving-sentient beings, who are here to help & guide us in the present moment. Through their unconditioned love and compassion, they help us create a rich fulfilling balanced life. It's just a matter of opening your heart to experience the energy that is available to everyone. Since animals function on a higher frequency, their state of mind is present. For humans, learning what it means to "be Reiki" is a wonderful bridge that allows you to benefit from releasing stress which is instrumental in creating many serious illnesses to improving you and your animal's quality of life. It has mine.
Sharing this is my passion and I am honored to teach you & be here for you so your life with your animal becomes a healing journey of compassion, love, and harmony.”
Over the years Dulsanea studied with several Reiki Masters including Lisa Powers, B.k, B. Ed; Dulsanea's Lineage of Shinpiden Animal Reiki Master Teacher training is from Kathleen Lester, M.S Reiki Teacher and founder of Reiki Animal Alliance, and additional training with Kathleen Prasad, founder of Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA) is with teacher Frans Stiene of the International House of Reiki.
Dulsanea Naedek's additional credentials:
Shinpiden – Animal Reiki Master & Teacher Training
SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association) Practitioner & Teacher
Ethereal Crystal Healing 1 &2
Certified Reiki Master Crystal Healer
Certified Reiki & Color Therapy
Masters in Social Work
Personal Trainer Certifications: ACSM (American Council of Sports Medicine), ACE (American Council on Exercise), and iFiTour
Created One the first pet sitting service -Founder of The Pet Sitter: Serviced all of Baltimore & Carroll County 1985-1990