Energy Modelling (Module 3) with eQuest
What you'll learn
- Energy Modelling
- Building Simulation
- A desire to learn.
- Some engineering knowledge is beneficial, but lessons are explained in depth to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up.
- A background in engineering / Process Industry / Architect would have added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Computer
Energy modeling or energy system modeling is the process of building computer models of energy systems in order to analyze them.
8 Module Course has following topics covered with Hand On practice on eQuest Software.
The course is useful to Architects and Engineers who wish to perform Energy Modelling of Building. Total 8 module course gives hand on practice to create the building, to apply energy efficiency measure and to predict the building performance before it is made. It is a consolidated course to understand Energy Modelling from scratch and to be expert in the same. All modules have explanation videos about What is energy modelling followed by details of eQuest software. While learning you may practice on your PC or laptop to understand the procedure and get on hand training.
Module 3 consist of Introduction to HVAC as per ECBC, Seasons in SD Wizard, Types of HVAC in SD Wizard, Thermostat setting, Sizing of HVAC in SD Wizard, Fan system in SD Wizard.
Theory Video includes:
Modelling of HVAC system as per ECBC
Heating & Cooling Systems
Fan, Pump & Cooling Towers
Practice Videos of eQuest software includes:
Seasons in SD Wizard
Types of HVAC in SD Wizard
Thermostat setting & Sizing of HVAC in SD Wizard
Sizing of HVAC in SD Wizard
Fan system in SD Wizard
Zone Heating in HVAC system
Who this course is for:
- Energy consultants
- Practicing Engineers
- Sustainability Engineers
* Doctorate in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
* Author of Handbook On Energy Audit with International Publisher
* Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) and Green Building Consultant (IGBC-AP)
* 23 yrs of Academic and Industrial Experience
* Awarded with “Young Woman Professional - Making Grass-Root Impact - Education” by Cabinet Minister for Science, Technology in 2016
* Author of PDH courses (Professional Development Hour) for CEA
* Published national and International Research papers