An Energy and sustainability consultant, and trainer with 15+ years of professional experience, holding MSc in energy science and policy, Ajou University, South Korea.
Energy consultant for UNIDO, and European Union TARES & SwitchMed. Since 2014 supervise the implementation of energy management systems according to ISO 50001 and conducted energy audits, system, and process optimization for numerous industrial and commercial entities.
Energy efficiency director at numerous Oil & Gas Companies, since 2010 participating in setting energy policies, strategies, and action plans, supervise the implementation of energy efficiency, renewable energy projects and capacity building programs for many entities across the oil & Gas
Built-up his professional experience since 2004 as professional facility and maintenance management, guarantee the best performance and reliable operation for commercial buildings, supervise O&M activities for HVAC eq, heating and cooling infrastructure, mechanical refrigeration equipment, treated and untreated water distribution system, electrical system, and equipment systems and… etc.
been certified by many international organizations:-
- Certified Energy Manager, Association of energy engineers
- Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor for Energy Management System ISO 50001, SGS, IRCA
- Certified National Expert for Energy Management System implementation ISO 50001, UNIDO
- Certified Energy Manager for public sector, TARES Project, EU
- Certified Energy managers, Facility managers. Energy University by Schneider Electric
- Certified Motor and Compressed air System Optimization, UNIDO
- Certified Thermal Energy Auditor, AEE