Energy Management Principles Revealed
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand & Implement Energy Management in your organisation/company
- How to SAVE Energy, SAVE Costs & SAVE on Carbon Emissions
- Conduct a Walk-through Energy Audit
- Create an Energy Team
- Benchmark Energy Performance
- Develop a tailored Energy Management Plan
- Use Less Energy without disrupting business operations
- Learn about relevant standards, indices and units
- No specific prior knowledge is required
- General interest in Energy Management will be an advantage
This course presents in detail and with examples for a better understanding, the principles of Energy Management, in order to allow YOU the advantage of learning ways to SAVE Energy, Costs and Carbon Emissions.
Because this offers significant VALUE to employers, it is a NEW and effective way to up-skill in a booming industry experiencing significant growth.
The lectures In this course provide you with the following value;
Expectations - What you can expect to learn and utilise following completion, how to make use of available resources, Next steps/courses to further develop your knowledge, what you can expect from me outside of course.
What is Energy Management - Terminology to easily understand the what, why and how of Energy Management. understand the financial, operational and behavioural advantages of implementing Energy Management
Personnel - How and Why to develop an Energy Champion / Energy Team, where to gather support and provide most value.
Establishing a Baseline - How much energy do you use now and how much does it cost, and where do you use it? Assess against historical and seasonal pattern data, Verify energy costs align with consumption. How to develop a starting line for measurement if none in place.What an Energy Management Cloud system looks like.
Bench-marking - Compare your consumption against similar organisations, how does your company rate, where are improvements needed. How to analyse data to develop SMART Targets and objectives which offer most VALUE.
Plan & Organise System Improvements - What is involved in an Energy Policy and a typical template.Where do you want to go, how will you achieve it, what resources are required.
SAVE on Energy Costs - How to spend less for the same amount of energy consumption, understanding energy bills, tariffs and units.How to generate on-site energy FREE to use.
Using Less Energy - How to use less energy whilst maintaining optimal business conditions and NOT disrupting operations. How to conduct an energy audit with colleagues, identify energy saving measures and understanding constraints of such.Typical examples of effective energy saving measures.
Control, Monitor & Review - Develop systems to monitor performance and capture alarms or in-efficiencies. Reviewing actions on regular basis to ensure continuous improvement. Important of cyclic process in Energy Management, understand why it is not a one-off process
Case Studies - Learn real-life Tips, Techniques and effective Energy Management approaches from Case Studies. View of potential savings in energy, costs and carbon emissions with indirect advantages such as sustainability, employee retention & attraction and reputation.
Bonus Slides - Vital content to allow for further understanding of Energy Management revealed.
- Students, Engineers, Facilities, Business Managers, Environmental Officers, Office Managers, Non Energy Specific Industry professionals
- Engineers/Technicians interested in Energy; Business owners looking to improve energy performance, Energy Officers seeking more strategic approaches to Energy Management; Students seeking knowledge to expand to further studies