Energy Healing for Relieve Depression Stress Anxiety
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn effective healing techniques to connect your mind, body, and soul
- You will learn small habits that can impact your life positively in the long run
- You will learn how to increase confidence through energy healing
- You will learn beneficial nutrition tips to for energy healing
- You will learn how practicing energy healing may release your anxiety and stress
- You will learn the available therapies for energy healing
- You will learn at-home techniques you can do for energy healing
- You will learn how to preserve your energy in your environment
- You will learn beneficial rituals for energy healing
- You will heighten your emotional intelligence and gain deeper insights into other people's emotions
- An open mind to learn
- A strong will to commit to self-healing
- A strong motivation to commit to your self-care through energy healing
- A strong self-belief to make it through the course
- A deep self-love to confront strong emotions
Do you often suffer from anxiety and feel irritated or fear around people?
Have you avoided crowds and people because you feel you are too reactive and feel too much energy from others?
Are you troubled by your own inner voice of self-criticism to the point of emotional meltdown?
All these painful struggles are real and you are not alone.
I've been through all these myself and have worked on myself over many years through energy healing with personal development.
Through my own strong will to change my life, I was able to confront and release my anxiety through therapy, rituals, positive habits, along with continuous reading & learning the works by influential spiritual leaders.
The course accumulated many years of learning with daily practice that includes teachings from influential spiritual leaders, psychotherapists, coaches, motivational leaders, and successful entrepreneurs.
This course consolidates many books I've read and years of personal experience on what works for me.
Life can get very painful to stay stagnant.
I hope you are committed to loving yourself and are willing to take steps to change your life, starting by taking this course.
- People who want to heal and feel good
- People who are anxious or are easily anxious
- People who are disconnected with their emotions & body
- People who feel numb
- People who fear a lot of people or things
- People who want self-mastery energy & emotions
- People who want to understand their emotions
- People who want to make changes to their lifestyle for better living
Welcome to the course. At the start, I want to give you a warm welcome and congratulate you on your self-love journey. In this lecture, we will go over a brief summary of the course flow.
Do you consider yourself emotional-savvy or emotional-mess? We experience our own emotions every day but do we really know why? In this lecture, we will go over the fundamental of emotions so you can raise your emotional intelligence.
Our mind is a precious delicate data bank that often processes things consciously and unconsciously. In our busy lifestyle, it's important to care for our minds in order to reduce stress or prevent other mental health issues. In this section, we will go over what does our mind need in order to heal.
Part of healing the mind is to introduce new things in order to create new synapses in the brain. When the brain is stimulated with new things, the need to learn and grow is met and can be a rewarding feeling. In this lecture, we will be covering some things you can do to create new synapses for the brain.
Seeking therapy should be encouraged rather be looked down upon. When you feel you need someone to talk to, finding a good therapy makes a world difference. In this lecture, we will be covering the basics to find a good therapist and important tips for a good therapy session so you can save time, money and avoid bad therapist.