The Forest Bathing Stress Release System
What you'll learn
- You will discover how to reduce stress, anxiety and overwhelm with this step-by-step course.
- You will learn how important nature is in combatting stress
- Feel a sense of calm and balance
- Sample a restorative meditation
Using 3 proven methods to feel calm clear and grounded; you will reduce stress and anxiety and gain long term health benefits.
At the end of this course, you’ll emerge rested and energised, with a strong sense of connection to nature, inner calm and a network of support from like-minded souls.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed or stressed often.
Dr Danica-Lea Larcombe is one of Australasia's leading environmental health practitioners, a 4 times best selling author and a renowned international speaker. With a degree in science (environmental health) a PhD in biodiversity and human health and over 15 years in practice and research, Danica-Lea draws on her wisdom and expertise to empower people living in cities to reconnect with nature.
With a natural ability to write complicated concepts into layman's terms, Danica-Lea uses biophilia to explain the connection between nature and health, and infuses inspiration, warmth and love into her teaching.