Putting an End To Painful Relationships Masterclass
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites for this class.
In this Masterclass, Deb Acker shares the three biggest issues she's seen in working with thousands of clients that can create painful relationships, along with how to begin to shift these for good. As part of this, she'll walk you through many subconscious awarenesses and behaviors that can be causing painful relationships along with exercises you can implement in your everyday life immediately to powerfully transform all of your relationships.
Who this course is for:
- While this program is for anyone wanting to end painful relationships in their life, the material is targeted to successful single women who have struggled with love in their life, and with this, have had a lot of painful relationships.
- 03:03Getting Started - What You Need to Know for the Most Success with this Program
- 04:04Getting Started: About Your Instructor
- 00:51Module 1.1: The Secret to Successful + Healthy Relationships
- 18:27Module 1.2: The First Issue - What It Looks Like + What It Doesn't Look Like
- 03:51Module 1.3: The First Issue - Why Healing This Is So Important
- 01:40Module 1.4: The First Issue - Exercises to Shift It
- 04:10Module 1.5: Healing Exercise
- 16:55Module 2.1: The Second Issue - What It Looks Like + What It Doesn't Look Like
- 01:40Module 2.2: The Second Issue - Why Healing This Is So Important
- 01:04Module 2.3: The Second Issue - Exercises to Shift It
- 07:41Module 2.4: "No" Module and Practice
- 14:06Module 3.1: The Third Issue - What It Looks Like + How It Shows Up
- 01:19Module 3.2: The Third Issue - Why Healing This Is So Important
- 01:29Module 3.3: The Third Issue - Exercises to Shift It
- 08:13Module 3.4: The Third Issue - Inner Child Practice
- 02:26Bonus Lecture: Next Steps
Before Deb turned two, her dad left and when she was seventeen her mom passed away. Until Deb truly understood and healed the root cause of these, these two life-changing moments caused deep pain in her relationships and life that took many years to heal. In the process, she would learn forgiveness, the importance of owning all of our emotions, not just the good ones, and most importantly, how to heal deep-rooted patterns and create long-lasting relationships and life-changing transformation to powerfully support her clients.
As an intuitive, Deb's New YouTube Channel, The Relationship Healing Channel for Women, as well as her Living Deeply Workshops, Audios and Programs, expand upon these lessons and many of the tools, awarenesses and concepts shared in her first book, Living Deeply: A Transformational Journey Through Deep Pain, Loss and Abandonment to Healing, Self-Love and Miracles. When she's not clearing energy blocks & childhood patterns, teaching, speaking or writing, which have included writing for The Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, Women for One and Thrive Global, you can find Deb working out and traveling the world.