End To End Software Testing (Manual)
What you'll learn
- SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)
- Jira for Project Management or issue tracking
- TestRail for Test management
- Postman for API testing
- MYSQL for DataBase testing
- JMeter for Performance testing
- Mobile app testing (Android and IOS)
- No Programming experience needed!
- PC with 16GB memory is mandatory
Hi all, Welcome to End To End Software Testing Tutorial!
This course is designed with practical work environment for beginner who has never been working in Software Testing before. This course will help you to understand how software is develop and how to deliver to the customer. This is not a theoretical course, but instead we will learn step by step, practically, by writing and execute test cases based on user requirement in JIRA and "TestRail".You will learn how to work in Agile "environment".You will learn how to perform Smoke and Regression test in different environment(qa, uat and Prod). You will learn how to perform Performance testing using "JMeter". You will learn how to perform API testing using "Postman”. You will learn how to perform Mobile App(Androind).We have used aws live server to host our website and database.
Some of topics are highlighted below, we will go through all of this and more:
* SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
* Jira for Project Management or issue tracking
* TestRail for Test management
* Postman for API testing
* MYSQL for Database testing
* JMeter for Performance testing
* Mobile app testing (Android and IOS)
I like to Say Thank you and see you in this course!!!
Who this course is for:
- This courser is for beginners
I am Rubel, a perfectionist Software Testing Engineer. Perfectionist because I pay attention to every detail in software testing and make it go through hard times to perform well in the real world. Knowing the potential user patterns, I develop multiple techniques for testing software for its performance, user accessibility, and more.
I have worked in the software development and testing industry for ten years. All these years, my focus was research, improvement, and improvisation. In my professional experience so far, I have worked with numerous companies and independent clients, including Xerox, Medina Network, Wipro Limited, Bayer, SlingTV, CBRE, and Charter Communication (Spectrum).
While spending most of my time researching and learning new skills, I have numerous certifications on my profile, like CCNA Voice, AWS Cloud Practitioner, CompTIA A+, and more.
So i have designed this course for beginner who wants to built career in Software testing and get their first QA job.