Encryption for Beginners with OpenSSL
What you'll learn
- Understand Symmetric Encryption
- Understand Asymmetric Encryption
- Understand Key Length and Keyspace
- Generating RSA Keys
- Fundamentals of OpenSSL
- Encrypting large documents
- Understand SSL Certificates
- Create Self-signed SSL Certificates
- Create and Use Digital Signatures
- Desire to LEARN! ** The Main Ingredient **
- Physical or Virtual Machine with Windows 10 or Ubuntu (Any other Linux Distro will also work)
- OpenSSL & Putty Softwares
The course covers fundamentals of encryption with hands-on demos using OpenSSL and Putty tools.
Encryption fundamentals is a MUST have skill for IT professionals like-
Support/Operations Managers. etc.
The course takes you on a step-by-step approach journey where you will learn concept, and immediately apply it using OpenSSL/Putty.
The student will learn-
Key Length & Key Space
Generating Public and Private Keys
Encrypting Large Documents/files
Data Integrity & Hash Functions
Understanding SSL Certificates
Creating self-signed Certificates
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in the IT industry who has a desire to learn Cryptography fundamentals with OpenSSL
- Software Programmers & Architects
- Software Testers
- Development Managers
- Support/Operations Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Analysts
- DevOps Managers
About Our Company:
CodingGears.io offers self-paced technical courses and makes them easy to learn.
We have been in the IT training business for many years offering training courses in Unix, Windows, C#, Java, Python Programming, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Automation, etc. technologies.
Our instructors have 20+ years of experience in various technical areas - Software Development, Software Testing, Windows Systems & Network Administration, Unix/Linux Systems & Network Administration, Virtualization Technologies, Storage, Shell Scripting, Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Cassandra), Containerization (Dockers), Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Jira, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Gluster File System, CoreOS, Ansible & other areas.
Codinggears/GlobalETraining had mentored thousands of students in the last 10+ years and has extensive experience in delivering training – both in-class and online.
Visit our website for more details!