encoding and decoding in python
What you'll learn
- definition of encoding and decoding
- different representations of numbers
- numerical data types
- encoding methods in python
- converting decimal to hexadecimal and binary and vice versa manually and in python
- why binary ? transistors as switches
- no prior knowledge is required even though some basic python knowledge might help
in this course , first we talk about different numerical data types and also different representations of numbers . and we start to convert decimal numbers to hexadecimal and binary and vice versa both manually and in python . after that we define deep concepts of encoding and also the definitions of unicode , utf-8 and so on. and then we introduce different encoding methods in python and where they could be applied.
Who this course is for:
- software developers
- python developers
- programmers who want to go in the security field
i have Master of Science in Electronics engineering . and for 10 years i have been studying computer science too. i have been teaching subjects like programming like python , networking concepts, cryptography , penetration testing in computer science and Analog Electronics, digital Electronics, Electrical circuits, data communication , CMOS integrated circuits , signals and systems and advanced mathematics for 4 years. i think we should learn computer science in high level first and then relate it to electronics concept by going deep in the lower level and then at last analyze them using mathematics concepts . that is why i dedicate most of my time studying these concepts to go deeper.