Employer Branding for Talent Acquisition
What you'll learn
- Build an effective employer branding strategy that focuses on ROI.
- Understand modern candidate behaviors, and how employer branding plays a role in attracting/converting the right people
- A toolset that you can use to start building your brand today
- You should already be familiar with basic concepts around talent acquisition
- Have a basic understanding of how consumers and job seekers do research online
Recruiting is becoming more like marketing each day. Talent acquisition teams now need to have a strategy for everything from video to SEO to social media, or else risk getting left behind.
More than that, individuals must learn about these new trends in the recruiting space or risk having their own careers stagnate.
This course is first and foremost for HR and talent acquisition professionals who want to master employer branding in order to help their organizations attract the best talent, and to propel their own careers.
In this course, we'll cover why employer branding matters in the age of transparency, how organizations can build their brands both with large and small budgets, and how to track the effectiveness of your employer branding efforts.
Who this course is for:
- HR and talent acquisition professionals who want to learn more about employer branding and how to enhance their company's talent brand.
- Marketing professionals who are looking to support their HR teams in building the employer brand
- C-level executives who want ta better understanding of employer branding, and how their organization should be leveraging this concept to attract the best talent
Hi, my name is Phil.
I grew up in a small town south of Boston where I was kind of obsessed with winning a wrestling state championship.
Afterwards, I headed out to NYC for college, worked for a global venture capital firm, and then came back to Boston to get my MBA at Harvard Business School.
I'm a self-taught programmer and generally speaking love to learn and teach.
My goal is to take what I've learned as the founder of SelectSoftware Reviews and translate that into actionable information for HR and marketing professionals.