Employee Engagement Training for Managers
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is employee engagement?
- A manager or supervisors role in employee engagement
- Signs of a disengaged employee or team
- What is an employee engagement program?
- Drivers of employee engagement
- Management responsibilities when it comes to engaging employees on their team
- Ways to improve employee engagement on your team
Are you a manager, supervisor, or business owner ready to tackle employee engagement on your teams? Get started by learning about engagement fundamentals, and getting the knowledge and resources you need to understand engagement levels on your team and understand how to address them effectively.
High-levels of employee engagement can skyrocket your teams' performance, improve outcomes, and grow profits, all while reducing turnover rates and lowering your highering costs.
In this course, we cover the basics of what employee engagement is, before diving into a review of manager/supervisor roles and responsibilities when it comes to building an engaged team. You'll gain insight into what factors contribute to employee engagement, and we'll cover specific actions you can take to start addressing engagement today!
Let's get started! Enroll today!
- Business Owners