Employee Engagement & Retention
What you'll learn
- How to improve Employee Engagement during each stage of the employment life cycle
- Helpful if you have HR responsibilities
Recent studies have found nearly 70% of employees are disengaged! Not only does this hurt the organization’s bottom line with lost productivity and turnover but also its development and growth. With such a competitive economic climate, building an engaged workforce must be a priority!
This course starts with an overview of what employee engagement really is, why we should all care and what can be done to improve it during each stage of the employment life cycle. It’ll also address how emotions play a role in employee engagement and methods to obtain employee feedback.
As HR pros, you can help drive a culture of engagement by taking the lead and learning what you and your team can do to improve and sustain employee engagement. It will not only create long-lasting business results but also establish strong relationships with your organization’s greatest competitive advantage, its people.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals
HR Jetpack, an official SHRM Educational Partner, gives anyone the opportunity to start or boost their HR career with high quality programs and a supportive environment.
No matter where you are in your HR journey, there is a way forward.
Our customers include:
- Experienced HR professionals
- New and junior HR practitioners
- Job seekers investigating HR as a career
- Small business owners or office managers
- Managers wishing to avoid litigation
- Those interested in employee management
- Representatives selling/supporting HRIS
- International reps learning US practices
HR Jetpack proudly operates out of Connecticut, United States.