- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- practice the three basic habits of empathy: empathy as feeling-into, empathy as feeling-with, and empathy as feeling-for.
- understand how practicing the three habits of empathy can help you perceive your experiences differently
- create positive and flourishing interpersonal relationships.
- strengthen your relationship with your partner.
- bond with your partner.
- practice the art of listening with your partner.
- explore a number of ways you can express your love by empathically sharing with your partner.
- draw connections between mindfulness, emotional intelligence and empathy.
- invent creative habits that will encourage acts of love for your partner.
- communicate empathically with your partner and avoid unnecessary disputes.
- draw connections between the ways you observe your partner and how you practice the art of appreciation.
- All material are provided free of charge with the course.
- A postive mindset
- Belief that by putting the ideas and practices of this course to work, you and your partner will experience an invigorated relationship with one another.
Do you need to revitalize your relationship with your partner? Maybe your partner needs to be more empathic? Does your relationship lack feelings of closeness or trust? Or perhaps you are simply looking for new and creative ways to add a spark to your relationship?
This course examines how practicing the three habits of empathy with one's partner contributes to flourishing, romantic relationships by providing a simple breakdown of the latest research on empathy in neuroscience, psychology, and philosophy.
The content includes dynamic multi-media presentations, downloadable lesson plan summaries with links to online video clips, and two practical guides: one that provides empathy practice for thirty days and another that offers popular empathy enhancement practices for you and your partner to experience together.
- Whether you need to revitalize your relationship with your partner, or your partner needs to be more empathic, or you are simply looking for new and creative ways to add a spark to your relationship, this course will help any romantic relationship flourish.