Emotional Navigation for New Age Managers
What you'll learn
- Acknowledge and create harmony with power shifts in the workplace as a Manager.
- Address mental obstacles faced as a Manager & techniques to combat them.
- Become self aware of emotional responses and patterns that may inhibit you as a Manager.
- Create & maintain healthy boundaries that won't affect productivity.
- Enhance self awareness of emotional stability and its connection to being successful all around.
- The only requirement is to aspire to be a better you and committed to chasing excellence.
This course shines a light on our internal emotions, thoughts and processes that directly influence our responses, analysis and overall interactions as a Manager. Self awareness of emotions within various portions of a Managers path in a company are identified and dissected for deeper understanding. Our emotions are connected to our thoughts and flow interchangeably as our primary motivations most of the time. Learning to adopt healthy habits and abolish destructive habits are emphasized to preserve emotional stability. Also understanding how activity in the work place can push toward emotional imbalances are explained. A lack of pin pointing what doesn't work for you energetically in the work place will keep you in a never ending loop of emotional highs and lows. This course is design to keep you off of this rollercoaster ride.
The course also talks through and provides real life examples of possible scenarios that might trigger our emotions to take the front seat at times. Knowing how to navigate your emotions and identify when it is appropriate to prevent them from surfacing or utilizing them as a strength will be discussed thoroughly. Now more than ever it is important to create harmony with our emotional selves and fall in alignment with true mastery !
Who this course is for:
- Any level of leadership or Management in a corporate company, organization or group seeking skills to better themselves.
Hello beautiful people I am delighted that you are reading this !
I love to learn and have invested my time in the recent years with developing and understanding our mental processes and emotional makeups as human beings. I am passionate about helping people further develop themselves in all facets of life. I feel we must first understand our patterns to know what areas need nurturing.
I am the lead Consultant at Internal Navigation. A Company that specializes in staff development at all levels for companies. At Internal Navigation we believe leading with humanity is key for success and growth in business. Managerial roles are very familiar to me with 5 years under my belt now.
In my spare timeI am passionate about self development and mastering the mind. I also have study monumental speakers and spiritual authors such as Wayne Dyer & Thich nhat Hanh as apart of my quest of knowledge.
In my courses I share my personal experiences to connect deeper with my students, provide actionable steps for all to adopt and inspire growth on their journeys at their own pace.