Emotional Unavailability & Neediness
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what emotional unavailability & neediness actually mean
- Recognize some of the major reasons why (and how) emotional unavailability & neediness appear in people’s early lives
- Understand what triggers emotional unavailability & neediness in adult relationships
- Re-frame the way you think about your relationships, while also understanding how you can begin to transform this challenge in your life
- Be able to change how it impacts you in order to live a life of greater inner well-being & freedom
- You simply need to know that this is a subject which interests or concerns you
This course is for you. It’s designed for anybody who has ever run into somebody who is either emotionally unavailable, or needy, particularly in love relationships, but also in friendships, and even in their own family. And it’s caused problems. For you, or for the other person, or for both. It may have also repeated in a number of different situations in your life, even if you are quite young. This course is also designed for you if you aren’t sure whether you’re emotionally unavailable or needy, but you suspect that you might be and want to understand yourself better, and learn how you can move forward to live your life in greater freedom. And – the course is also meant for counselors, therapists, and healers who simply want to enrich their practice.
In this course, you will be given a clear understanding of what emotional unavailability and neediness entails. You will be taken through the typical background or childhood events that have resulted in emotional unavailability and/or neediness, so that you have a thorough comprehension of these causes.
You will learn what you need to incorporate into your life so that you will be able to transform the way you think when you are in situations that trigger your emotional unavailability or neediness. This new way of thinking and talking to yourself will then enable you to react differently in your relationships, both the ones that currently form part of your life, as well as the ones that will appear in the future.
This course has been developed and is delivered by a psychotherapist, life coach, and relationship coach with a doctoral degree in psychology, and with over 27 years’ experience in international counseling, training, teaching, and speaking.
Dr. Gabriella Kortsch has worked with a wide range of people from all over the world in her private practice, her workshops, her discussion group, and her radio shows. In this course you will be presented with practical step-by-step information and methodologies to begin to transform yourself, so that you can carry this new knowledge and self-understanding into your life from here on in, for greater well-being and inner freedom.
Gabriella’s foundational book - her fourth - “Emotional Unavailability & Neediness: Two Sides of the Same Coin” was published in 2014 and was written precisely in order to address the central theme of this course.
You will be provided with over 50 tutorial videos that will ensure your entire curriculum plan and content is paced in a way that is engaging and comprehensive so that it brings you forward in your life and you will have clearly seen that changing the way these challenges have hampered you in the past, lies in your own hands.
This is a thoughtful, yet practical workshop-style course where you will actually be able to TRANSFORM your own way of understanding and thinking about these challenges by the end.
Don’t wait any longer. You DESERVE to free yourself of emotional unavailability and/or neediness. You can get started today. Let me hold your hand and take you through the process!
- Anybody who has ever had a relationship with an emotionally unavailable person
- Anybody who has ever had a relationship with an emotionally needy person
- Anybody who isn’t sure whether they're emotionally unavailable or needy, but suspect that they might be
- Anybody who wants to heal their relationship patterns
- Anybody who wants to understand themselves better
- Anybody who wants to learn how to move forward in these relationship issues